what you need:
- 3 eggs
- .5 tsp nutmeg
- .5 tb oilve oil
- .25 tb salt
- 3 half-shells of water
- 1.5 cups flour (or more)
- rolling pin or other smooth cylander
what you do:
- crack and mix eggs in a large mixing bowl
- save a half-shell. add 3 half-shells of water to the mix
- add everything except the flour to the bowl
- mix well
- add the flour .5 cups at a time, mixing
- the dough should be stretchy, but not too sticky
- make a thin layer of flour on the counter top and your hands.
- grab half of the dough and roll it out on the countertop. sprinkle more flour as you need it to keep it from being sticky.
- roll your dough until it is 1/8 inch or as thin as you’d like it.
- shape it as you choose
- drop it into boiling water
- cook for 3-15 minutes
- time will depend on the thickness of your noodle and your altitude