Got this from Katie Aurigemma. Thanks Katie!
what you need:
- red potatoes (4 per person)
- sea salt
- olive oil
- fresh rosemary
what you do:
- Get the little potatoes, I prefer red potatoes over the little brown ones, but that’s up to you.
- preheat oven to 475
- ready a casserole dish with tin foil (easier clean up) and olive oil on top of foil.
- wash em potatoes
- par boil them for about 20 min until they are mostly done ( I par boil them in a little bit of salt water, because I like salty things)
- drain potatoes
- put potatoes back in the pot, add olive oil, freshly chopped rosemary (to taste) sea salt (to taste) pepper
- dump em potatoes into the foil lined casserole dish and add the rest of the contents of the pot to the top of the potatoes
- bake for, I think, 20-30 minutes, depending on how crunchy you want the skin. You can also grill these potatoes in foil for 45 min (good for camping??)