Okay so here’s the deal. I wanted a hot breakfast this morning that was a little more exciting than oatmeal. what? oatmeal’s not exciting? um, no. so i pillaged the fridge and found some leftovers and staples that came together quite nicely.
what you need:
- one egg
- some sandwich meat (turkey, ham, chicken) or bacon
- sesame seed hamburger bun
- sliced cheese
what you do:
- toast your hamburger bun
- brown the meat in a pan on the stove. depending on the greasiness of the meat, you may need to add a little oil to the pan to avoid burning.
- scramble the egg in a liquid (glass) measuring cup. add a dash of paprika and pop it in the microwave, covered, for about 1.5 minutes.
- the egg will be a round disc when it’s done. drop it in the pan to lightly brown the top & bottom.
- melt the slice of cheese on top of the egg patty.
- assemble your sandwich. mmmm.