What You Need
- fresh garlic bulbs (as many as you’d like)
- olive oil
- toaster oven or oven
What You Do
- preheat toaster/oven to 400F
- peel all of the loose paper off the garlic, but leave the bulb in-tact
- cut the tips off to expose some of the garlic. (when it’s done roasting, you’ll want to be able to pull the soft clove out of the paper with the tip of a knife)
- if you have an oil sprayer, spray the bulb, if not, just rub a little oil onto each bulb. no need to saturate.
- wrap each bulb in foil and place into the toaster. if you’re doing several bulbs, you can put the foil balls into a muffin tin and put it in the oven. (got that idea here)
- bake for 30 or so minutes, or until the garlic is soft.