What You Need
- 1 head kale (chopped into bite-size bits)
- 3 bell peppers of different color (chopped into bite-size bits)
- 15 raw almonds
- 1/4 cup raw hulled sunflower seeds
- 1 large lemon (or 2 smaller ones)
- sea salt (to taste)
What You Do
- after chopping the kale, put it in a large bowl and squeeze the lemon juice into it.
- squeeze the kale and lemon juice mixture, working the juice into the kale.
- after about 5 minutes, you’ll notice the kale is softer, as if it had been steamed.
- then add in the other ingredients and mix them
- serve cold
For those of you who are not on the candida diet, but just like kale salads, add chopped dried figs. For those of you on the candida diet, you’re not alone! You can do it!