a.k.a. “Why I’m an Irresponsible Recipe Blogger”
I’d love to share a photo of the most amazing peanut butter frozen yogurt I’ve ever eaten, but alas, I was too busy enjoying it to stop and take a photo. I am an irresponsible recipe blogger today. And it gets worse.
I can’t really give you the exact recipe either because I was too much of a slacker to write it down as I made it. So if you’re the kind of person who wants things like measurements, times, and techniques, frankly you’re SOL on this one. But if you’re up for a froyo adventure, here you go:
What You Need
- Peanut butter – maybe a cup?
- Yogurt – maybe a cup?
- Almond milk (vanilla) – maybe 1/2 cup?
- Salt – about 1/4 TSP
- Honey – about 1 1/2 TBSP
What You Do
- Start with a big blop of peanut butter right into the blender.
- And then add in the yogurt and about 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Give it a little spin in the blender and see how you feel about that consistency. Chances are you need to add more milk.
- Add the salt and honey.
- Blend all of that some more. It should be getting kind of fluffy and creamy.
- Play with the consistency by adding more yogurt or milk until it is fluffy and creamy.
- Then pour it into a freezer-safe container.
- Stir it every hour for about 5 hours.
- Then you get to eat it. Yay!